Win Your Idea, Made Real!
We’re ready to make your dreams and ideas into real viable products! Launching at the Dublin WebSummit on the 30th October you will have the chance to submit your product idea. The winner will be chosen by a selection of product designers, chief execs and investors from top firms around the world. The winning design will be developed into a prototype by the engineers (CAD Monkeys) at Miproto!
You can submit your product ideas via the ‘Start Your Project’ page, make sure you mark ‘competition entry’ in the description box. You can also submit your idea via twitter or facebook, by tweeting us an image, or uploading an image to our wall.
All entrants will receive a £50 credit voucher for Miproto’s fixed fee services and products. To receive this you must submit your entry through our ‘Start Your Project’ Page.
Get designing! Entry opens on October 30th at the Dublin WebSummit and will close on the 30th of November. Winners will be announced on the 20th of December.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the Contest entrants agree the following Terms and Conditions:
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
1.1 Entrants must be:
1.1.1 Either individuals or teams over the age of 16
1.1.2 Entrants may submit as many drawings as they wish.
1.2 Entry submissions must be made through the online upload system on www.miproto.com, via Twitter (@miproto or Facebook (www.facebook.com/miprotoltd)
1.3 Entries will only be accepted if the sketches are readable and the drawing is clearly visible
1.4 The closing deadline for applications is 23:59 on the 30th November, 2013. Submissions received after this deadline will not be entered
1.5 In order to identify submission source all pages submitted during the Web Summit must include the following information:
Participant’s name (team or individual)
OWNERSHIP OF THE WORK
1. All entries must be the original Work of the entrants. Entrants may be asked to evidence their ownership of their submissions and should keep dated records of working materials
2. By submitting an entry, entrants confirm that Work does not infringe on the copyright or any other intellectual property rights of any third party 3. Miproto Ltd takes no responsibility for entries that infringe on existing designs and patents. And takes no involvement in any legal action as a result of this infringement.
4. Entrants grant Miproto an exclusive license, for the duration of the competition, to produce a 3D printed model or manufactured prototype and use in media and marketing; for the purpose of promotion or to act as a historical record of the Miproto competition
5. On submission of an entry, Miproto takes no ownership of intellectual property or designs.
JUDGING THE CONTEST
1. The set team of judges will judge all entries and their ranking decisions will be final 2. The judges will announce the competition Winner on 20th December 2013
1. The competition winner will be awarded one single 3D printed model or prototype for free by Miproto
2. Miproto holds the right to decide upon the process of manufacturing. The manufactured product will be shipped to the winner / winning team for free
3. The prize cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or for an alternative in any circumstances
1. Miproto Limited reserves the right to make changes to these rules, as required
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions constitute a partnership or joint venture of any kind between any of the parties, nor constitutes any party becoming the agent of another party for any purpose. No party shall have authority to act as agent for, or to bind, the other party in any way
3. The rules are subject to English law and any dispute that is not resolved by consultation between the parties shall be referred to the Courts of England and Wales